to make samurai swords
All of our products are produced with respect to old methods as you watch on the following video. We test our products after reaching a certain durability and hardness after using our special hardening methods. You can watch our following test videos. The swords that you will buy have also durability guarantee as in the following tests.
- Stainless Steel with 4034 Quality is processed in furnaces and it reaches up to 52 - 58 Rockwell (HRC) hardness. It is sharpened
- After heat processes the steel has very high corrosion resistance and developed mechanic features.
- The raw material of our swords, which we design with care and attention is stainless steel with European standarts.
- It is important for us to provide high abrasion resistance, fatigue strength, sustainable homogeneous hardness in our swords after heat treatment process.
- Gradual heating technique is applied in over 1000 degrees for 4034 quality sword & knife materials. Then it is held at constant temperature. In furnaces with high technology, the required hardness is got in 500-600 degrees for about 5-6 hours.
- Sharpy material guarantee is given.
- We produce our swords in our own factory in our town. We tested our products which have high durability and extreme sharpness. Watch our Test Videos.
Both Sword is - 90 cm
|Artifical leather rope is wrapped on wood.
Side Of Handle
| Stainless Steel
||Bot Sword is 79 cm
|Bot Sword is ~ 812 gr
- We deliver our products with bill, gift box and showing table in a high safe. We are experienced in our art. You can see our references. Show References.
- We produce hand tools in Denizli, YATAGAN Turkey. We know very well that our work is a historical art. We are proud of producing historical Ottoman and Turkish swords with appropriate methods for old Ottoman quality.
- Fast and Free Air Cargo all over the world. DHL.com
- If you don't receive the product Your money will be refunded.
- Add our +90538 850 2828 telephone numbers and Contact us on Whatsapp. CLICK WHATSAPP
- Quality, features and sharpness of the product is explained in material section.
- Delivery and accessories are included in the price.
- Handle of the sword has also stainless steel in it. That means the steel does not finish when it reaches to the handle. So, it is impossible to break.
- The product is delivered in the same shape and appearance as it is seen in the Picture. The writingson products are writtenwith laser machine.
- We can write what you want on the product.Writing is optional. If you want, you can order without writing.
- Our factory is in Yatagan, Denizli. The name of our town comes from an Ottoman Sword. Yatagan was the most popular sword among Ottoman soldiers. We can deliver our products with high quality and sharpness to all the countries in the world without any problems.
In addition to being one of the deadliest swords in the world, the
katana sword is also the most difficult to make. What are the production stages
of the katana sword produced
entirely with the Far East techniques?
Chorcoal is combined with carbon and
iron powder. This mixture is melted for three days.An equal amount of carbon is
spread to maintain the carbon balance of the sword.The sword is made of two
metal elements, pure steel and pure iron.Pure steel is used for the sharp side
of the sword because pure iron cannot be used for the sharp side.
The mixture of sulfur, iron and carbon
in it gives the sword flexibility and hardness.Prayers are made before starting
to produce the sword. Because sword expresses a sacred value in Japanese
culture as well.Pieces of iron are melted over the fire and placed on a wet
piece of paper to prevent rusting, and then clay and ash are put on the paper.The
aim of this is to prevent rusting and blunting.The iron pieces placed on top of
each other are folded and beaten many times.This process creates the outer
parts of the sword.Then, the clay-coal mixture is applied to the surface. Here,
a line representing the master is formed.This line shows who made the sword.After
10 days of polishing, the most difficult and risky varnish, "jizuya
stone" is used. This stone is as big as grains of rice. Finally, the
whitening process is performed at the top and the katana sword is completed.